Lennox Product Details
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection SL18XP1 Heat Pump
Here are some of the top features of the SL18XP1:
Efficiency rating of up to 18.50 SEER / 10.20 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year**, compared to a standard heat pump.
This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2016. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2016 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 67dB, providing the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling.
SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions.
Lennox® Quantum™ Coil helps offer corrosion resistance in harsh outdoor environments, including coastal areas.
- The most efficient single-stage heat pump you can buy*
- Efficiency ratings of up to 18.50 SEER and 10.20 HSPF—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort® S30 Smart Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency***
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation†
- The quietest single-stage heat pump you can buy*
- SilentComfort™ technology—delivers sound levels as low as 67 dB, providing the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling.
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home
- Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Lennox Quantum™ Coil—is engineered and extensively tested in coastal areas to offer superior corrosion resistance in the harshest environments.
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- IntelliFrost™ Defrost Control — helps prevent freezing and icing of the fan blades to ensure reliable operation
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance, protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
PublicationsSL18XP1 Heat Pump Product Brochure
*Air conditioners/heat pumps have sound ratings established per AHRIâ€™s test standard: AHRI 270-08 (August 2014). The SL18XP1 has the lowest sound rating of any single-stage heat pump of any major U.S. brand of heat pump equipment. Efficiency claim based on comparison of single-stage heat pump productsâ€™ SEER and HSPF as published in AHRI in June 2015. The SL18XP1 has a maximum rated efficiency of 18.50 SEER and 10.20 HSPF.
**Savings chart shows the 5-year savings you can expect from an 18.50 SEER/10.20 HSPF heat pump vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER/6.80 HSPF rating. The regions used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 800 cooling hours, 2,250 heating hours per year and 12.29 cents per kWh (Source: EIA National average electric rateâ€“Rolling 12 months ending in December 2012). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, systems settings and your personal lifestyle.
***iComfort® S30 or iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
†Consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
††Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7500 Series touchscreen thermostat.