Greensboro Tankless Water Heaters
A tankless water heater provides the ultimate luxury for your home: never-ending hot water. While traditional gas and electric hot water heaters are the primary source for supplying hot water in homes across North Carolina, tankless water heaters are starting to become more and more popular due to their energy efficiency and quality. You will delight in the energy savings you get from being able to heat water only when you need it while also having hot water on demand!
Call us today if you need tankless water heater services in Greensboro. Our Greensboro plumbers have the skill, experience, and knowledge necessary to help you with all of your tankless water heater needs. We can install, repair, maintain, and replace tankless water heaters. Our courteous and polite staff can schedule your appointment today.
Energy Efficient Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters use natural gas or propane gas to heat water only when needed. When water flow is detected, your Greensboro tankless water heater from Pro Plumbing Heating & Air will begin heating water as it passes through the copper heat exchanger. When the demand for water ceases, the tankless hot water unit shuts down and uses no energy. This energy efficiency makes tankless water heaters the ultimate choice in today's world of high energy costs and environmental preservation.
Tankless water heaters are space-saving and long-lasting, providing you with an endless stream of clean, hot water for all your appliances simultaneously without temperature fluctuations. All the while, a tankless water heater will also save you up to 40% in energy costs when compared with a traditional hot water heater. Talk about cost effective! In just a short period of time, your new tankless water heater will pay for itself with all the money you'll saving in energy costs.
Benefits of Having a Tankless Water Heater Installed by Pro Plumbing Heating & Air
- Energy Efficiency - tankless water heaters only heat water when needed and shut off automatically when the water supply is closed.
- Costs Less to Operate - Save significantly on your water heating costs on an annual basis. In comparison to a gas or electric tank you can save up to 40% annually in energy costs.
- Never run out of hot water again - Tankless water heaters can produce an endless supply of hot water to multiple appliances at the same time.
- Safety - Tankless water heaters offer consistent, controllable temperature and eliminate the risk of water damage due to a leaking tank heater.
- Flexibility - The compact design of tankless water heaters requires virtually no floor space, and can be installed inside or outside, or can be placed in various locations within a home to minimize wait time for hot water.
- Life Expectancy - Tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of 20 years, where tank water heaters usually last around 10 years.
If you are considering a home improvement project and want to make your plumbing system more energy efficient, invest in a tankless water heater from your reliable Greensboro plumber, Pro Plumbing Heating & Air. We carry tankless water heaters from top brand names such as Rinnai tankless water heaters. Call our Greensboro plumbers today and start enjoying the benefits of a newly installed tankless water heater in your home.
Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Services in North Carolina
- Emergency Heating Service
- Heating Repairs
- Heating Installation
- Heating Tune-Up
- Furnace Repairs
- Furnace Replacement
- Boiler Repairs
- Geothermal Heat Pump
- Heat Pump Repairs
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Emergency AC Service
- Emergency Plumbing Service
- Drain Cleaning
- Sink Installation
- Dishwasher Installation
- Yard Hydrant Installation
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Gas Line Installation
- Other Various Installations
- Sewer & Water Pipe Replacements
- Faucet Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- How to Take Care of Your Trinity Air Conditioning
Although you may not always think of the air conditioner in your Trinity home as the most important feature, when […]
- Life or Death Situation: How Emergency Air Conditioning Can help Eliminate Further Problems in Winston Salem Your Household
Many of us do not realize just how vital our cooling systems are to our homes. All too much […]