Aerus® Air Scrubber From Pro Plumbing Air & Electric
The Air Scrubber by Aerus fights against RNA viruses such as the flu, Norovirus, Hepatitis C&E, Swine Flu (H1N1), Avian-Bird Flu, the common cold, and more!
How Do Air Scrubbers Help?
The technology used by the air scrubber is aggressive and attacks the irritants rather than being passive and trying to collect them, like a standard air filter.
This ActivePure® technology leads to a GREAT reduction in surface germs, airborne germs, and general sickness.
Specific Benefits from an Air Scrubber:
- Kills up to 99% of the airborne irritants in your home. Bacteria, allergens, dust, etc.
- Helps to GREATLY reduce colds, coughs, RNA viruses, and other common illnesses.
- Reduces miscellaneous odors from pets, smoke, food, etc…
- Keeps your home cleaner! There is far less opportunity for dust to build up in your home.
- Easier breathing for everyone, but especially for people with asthma or seasonal allergies. Small children, the elderly, and anyone who has breathing issues will certainly benefit from this technology in your home.
What Does the Data Say?
Aerus® Air Scrubbers Drastically Reduce the Number of Microbes in Your Home’s Air Within Just a Few Hours
All Data Displayed on This Page Provided from Manufacturer’s Website Claims