Customer Service Representative (CSR) Jobs/Careers Near Lexington & Greensboro, NC
Be the Best at What You Do & Save the Day!
We are looking for a Customer Service Representavie to do just that here at Pro Plumbing Air and Electric! “We’re growing and need an outgoing people person to satisfy our customers’ needs.”
Why We Need You
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line Customer Service Reps who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will promote customer satisfaction by:
- converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- perform outbound calls to follow up on previous service appointments and schedule new appointments from lost leads or other sources. Key Sub Tasks
- You will need to learn the call script in order to sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
- You will need to learn our operating system to book calls.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and managers.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you love to talk with people and can achieve the above-mentioned tasks you are a good candidate.
Sales and/or customer service experience is a plus but not mandatory.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits — we pay 100% of your health, disability and life insurance.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- Simple IRA Plan with a company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off plan
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
|Job Category||Customer Service Representative (CSR)|